Welcome to Titsey Place and Gardens in Oxted, Surrey
Titsey Place in Oxted, Surrey is an impressive manor house with beautiful gardens set in the stunning countryside of the North Downs. The House and Gardens are held in Charitable Trust and for part of the year are open to the public offering:
- Guided tours of the house which dates back to the 16th century.
- Stunning gardens including the walled kitchen gardens, landscaped lakes, and the Queen's Golden Jubilee Rose Garden.
- Picturesque parkland, bordered by broadleaf woodland and grazed by the 'Titsey Herd' of pedigree Sussex cattle.
- Woodland walks in the Titsey Plantation and High Chart with views across the Downs.
- Delicious refreshments available from the Tea Rooms.
Opening Dates 2022
We look forward to welcoming you back to Titsey.
In 2022, the House and Gardens will open between Wednesday 18th May – Wednesday 28th September.
The house is open for guided tours only. These take place on Wednesdays and Saturdays, one every hour, and the first tour is at 1.30pm.
The gardens are open 1pm to 5pm every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday, also Bank Holidays.
Regretfully the house will not open for the Jubilee Bank Holiday but the gardens and tea room will be open.