Welcome to Titsey Place and Gardens in Oxted, Surrey
Titsey Place in Oxted, Surrey is an impressive manor house with beautiful gardens set in the stunning countryside of the North Downs. The House and Gardens are held in Charitable Trust and for part of the year are open to the public offering:
- Guided tours of the house which dates back to the 16th century.
- Stunning gardens including the walled kitchen gardens, landscaped lakes, and the Queen's Golden Jubilee Rose Garden.
- Picturesque parkland, bordered by broadleaf woodland and grazed by the 'Titsey Herd' of pedigree Sussex cattle.
- Woodland walks in the Titsey Plantation and High Chart with views across the Downs.
- Delicious refreshments available from the Tea Rooms.
We are pleased to announce that the gardens, house and tea room are open from the 15th May 2021. Tickets to the house and gardens can be booked below. Please note that entry to the house is for a guided tour only which is included in the ticket price.